Saturday, September 23, 2006

Red Tory Blog Sinks to a New Low

I am all about debating differing ideas in a rational forum and for that matter I think we should all be, but this post titled The Kennedy Echo Chamber includes a photo shopped picture of Gerard Kennedy as Josef Stalin in front of Lenin. I think the most troublesome part of this is that RT is forgetting Kennedy's Ukrainian roots, and placing him as Stalin is even more despicable.

Last time I checked, GK has worked all his life trying to better humanity which is the opposite of 'Red Tory' would have you believe. You are a disgrace to all Liberals RT, shame on you.

4 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Dan McKenzie said...

You're nuts.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Red Tory said...

Please learn how to do a screen-grab correctly. This one is quite atrocious.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Trogdor said...

Yes Dan, I am nuts. But at least I have some sense of class unlike the poster directly above.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Red Tory said...

Ooooo... Burn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home